Strengthen Your Investing Wisdom and Increase Your Success
Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger have repeatedly stressed the huge competive advantage gained by increasing your investing knowledge and experience. Participating in The Value Investing Congress will help you strengthen your investing wisdom and increase your success. The Congress features many of the world’s brightest and most successful money managers and offers you the unique opportunity to hear what they have to say about current financial markets, the global economy and specific investment ideas.
In interactive sessions, you will learn how to:
- Assess intrinsic value to invest with a large margin of safety
- Appraise management's capital allocation decisions
- Avoid costly mistakes most investors make
- Differentiate a true competitive moat from a short term advantage
- Detect "hidden" red flags in financial statements
- Identify profitable shorts
- Uncover value in international markets
- Identify opportunities for activist investing to catalyze value
- Make behavioral finance work for you
- Use long-dated call options (LEAPs) as an investment tool
- Analyze and realistically value distressed debt
Join Our Vital Community of Serious, Successful Value Investors.
Learn and network with other smart, disciplined professionals.
The goal of the Value Investing Congress is to create a thriving community of value investors. This Congress is a rich opportunity to meet with other serious investors and benefit from sharing ideas and experiences. Your next great idea may be waiting for you at the Value Investing Congress!
Who Should Attend?
This intensive two-day conference is designed for YOU if you are a serious investor and/or professional money manager who wants to rapidly improve your investment performance. Attendance is strictly limited to enhance your learning experience and to optimize interaction with the expert speakers.