Value Investing Congress Workshop:
Principles and Case Studies in Value Investing
- Whitney Tilson, Kase Capital
- Arnaud Ajdler, Engine Capital
- Alexander Rubalcava, Rubalcava Capital
- Daniel Ferris, Extreme Value
About the Workshop:
In this intensive seminar on Sunday, September 15, 2013, our four talented speakers will share experience and insights from their decades of investment success. You'll master crucial value investing concepts, including how to identify value opportunities and avoid value traps. Actively participating in this Workshop will help you improve your investment results and maximize your benefits from attending the 9th Annual New York Value Investing Congress on September 16-17, 2013.
Utilizing more than 14 case studies you’ll learn how to:
- Find undervalued stocks
- Analyze and interpret financial statements
- Quickly discover more valuable targets for due diligence
- Spot 5 hidden problems that indicate a dangerous stock
- Estimate a company's intrinsic value and invest only with a margin of safety
- Conduct effective "scuttlebutt" research
- Uncover opportunities for activism to unlock shareholder value
- Distinguish between short-term company problems and permanent impairment
- Judge management's operating skills, integrity and capital allocation decisions
- Avoid 7 costly mistakes most investors make
- Identify catalysts that will unleash value
This interactive workshop includes ample opportunities for dialogue with your instructors. It is followed by a cocktail reception for further informal dialogue with the speakers and other participants from 30 states and 25 foreign countries.
Avoid Disappointment. Register today!
We can only guarantee admission to the first 100 paid registrants on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to actively participate in this high-quality value investing community.
Sunday, September 15, 2013
7:15 - 7:55 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
7:55 AM - 12:00 PM: Workshop
12:00 - 1:30 PM: Lunch
1:30 - 5:30 PM: Workshop
5:30 - 7:00 PM: Cocktail Reception and Continued Informal Discussions